Sunday 1 October 2017

October Sketch Challenge!


I love a good sketch challenge and Laura Whitaker has again created us a fab one!

The DT girls have really rocked this challenge.



And here they are:






























Our wonderful sponsors this month are Scrap Boutique store credit snd Scrappy fun kits!

Our international winner will have the opportunity to be a guest designer.

Please ensure you add you location to your link title to be eligible for the physical prizes which are for Australian residents only.

We hope you will join us!




5 comments:

Mary said...

What great layouts! I can imagine there will be a few scraplifts!

Laura Creates said...

Wow!! Such incredible inspiration!

Deanna said...

What a great sketch and wonderful inspiration!! Added my layout. :)

Karen Clayton said...

Oh dear me - I missed the deadline!! I thought I had until midnite tonight to submit my challenge! Wish I hadn't have stayed up late last night to complete it ugghhhh
Can you tell me are you in another time zone than me in Australia!?!?!
Thanks Karen :(

Rachel said...

Karen Clayton Please email me your layout as the time zone is set at Perth (just worked this out) so technically you can still enter. Sorry for the confusion x